Do you want to sell or rent your property? In a short time and at the best price?
Then you have to prepare the house to make it more interesting in the eyes of the buyers.
The best way to do this is with the Homestay technique.
WHAT DOES HOMESTAGING MEAN?
The word Homestaing is an Anglicism and means “staging”. Homestaing is to enhance the presentation for sale or rental of a property. It is a marketing tool, it is a method to facilitate the sale and get a better price in less time.
THE FIRST PRINT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
Most clients decide in the first few minutes whether a property can be of interest to them. The object of Homestaing is to attract the potential buyer at first sight and receive you in a home that you can imagine to your liking, without elements that distract you or make you feel uncomfortable.
It is not about hiding weaknesses, but about showing the potential of a home and highlighting its advantages.
HOMESTAGING IS NOT DECORATION
It is the opposite. While with the decoration you want to present your PERSONAL taste, Homestaging is based on DESPERSONALIZAR, presenting the house in a neutral style, to suit the largest number of customers.
THE MOST IMPORTANT HOMESTAGING KEYS
• Create space
• Increase the light
• Assign each room to a single function
• Strengthen the advantages of the property
ADVANTAGES OF HOMESTAGING
• Get a good sale price.
• Sell or rent quickly.
• Reduce moving costs.
• Good photographs increase the attention on the Internet and multiply visits.
• A pleasant presentation highlights your property from the competition.
• Create details that the client can remember.
• Investment in Homestaing is more profitable than a reduction in the sale price.